Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Quick Project

I have been moving things around a bit lately and trying to come up with inexpensive ways to freshen up our home.  I am currently working on painting the mudroom ~ which may take forever ~ and by doing so I took down this sign that I had hanging back there.  This is a solid wood sign that I got on clearance a while back for $9.50 and I really like it but had a hard time finding a home for it. 


I was in need of some new coat hooks for our front entry because I recently moved the hooks that were in the front entry to the bathroom for the kids towels.  So, I decided to turn the sign in to a coat hook.  I found hooks at Menards for $8.50 and with Cory's help, got them installed on the wood sign. 

Last night Cory hung up the sign in the front entry. 
Here is the end result of my $18 project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment