Monday, September 21, 2009

Feeling Guilty

Okay, so I am in a "mood" today and I am feeling a little guilty. I am becoming a crabby stressed out person. I hate that Cory and I work all the time (work away from our regular paid jobs). Yes, I like to complete projects, but I am over them... completely over projects. I don't even like changing room colors any more because I don't want to paint. I just want to play with the kids. Instead though Cory and I spent Friday night at Carpetland. Then Saturday morning I went to Mariah's soccer game with Ethan while Cory stayed home and worked. Then all day Saturday Cory, Ethan and I were at home depot and menards picking out deck lights and getting more supplies (after dropping Mariah off at Isabels). Then Saturday afternoon / evening we worked on the deck while trying to keep Ethan entertained and out of trouble. Then we put Ethan to bed and kept working on the deck. Then Sunday morning we worked on the deck and then went to Carpetland and signed the paperwork and then went to my mom's for lunch. Then went home and worked on the deck until 3ish. Then I took a nap and then we watched the game and hung out. I really don't want to do any more projects. I want to hang out with friends and family and drink around a campfire and relax. We must seem extremely boring to our kids. We really need less projects and more play time with the kids, but how do you do that? How do you finish the house (year 4) and work full time and take care of daily things and play with the kids? The kids (family and friends) are my top priority in life, but it seems as though playing and spending time with them are what I end up doing the least.

I really need a reorganization of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment