Wednesday, August 11, 2010

iphone cool

I am officially iphone-cool. ;-)  My new iphone 4 arrived yesterday!!  We got everything set up last night and even figured out how to download apps, record videos, take awesome pictures, grab wireless internet when it's available, and tons of other cool things!  I am LOVIN' it already! 

Here is the first picture that Cory took of me with my cool new iphone.  The camera was facing the sun, but the pic still turned out pretty good. 


Here are a couple more pictures that I took with it last night.  These are pics from a car show by Georgie Porgie's.  We met our friends Miranda, Kevin, and Lucas for dinner last night at Georgie Porgie's and ate in a tree house!  It was really neat... don't know why I didn't take pics of that?!  Afterwards we went outside and walked around the parking lot because there was a DJ playing music and a nice little car show! 









I also added new pics to July and August on Flickr. 
Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment