Wednesday, September 1, 2010

8th grade!!!

My mind starting taking me all over the place last night as I was trying to fall asleep.  I couldn't stop thinking about all of the years that I've watched Mariah get on to the school bus for her first day of school.  I wasn't about to let this year be any different.  But... this year is a little different... it's 8th grade!  My baby girl is growing up and today she started 8th grade!  Last year of being a kid, last year of elementary school...

little posing for the camera...
Ethan wanted in on the fun...
the kids waiting for the bus...
Me and my baby girl. :-) Love you Mariah!
Still waiting for the bus...
Cory and Mariah
Cory with the kids
Mariah walking towards the bus.  My cousin and their kids are across the street.

Good luck Mariah!  Have a great 1st day of 8th grade!
Oh no... Ethan just realized that he didn't get to go with Mariah.  He wanted so badly to get on the school bus and join her at school.  Heartbroken little man... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment