Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was pretty busy.  On Friday night I had a Pampered Chef party at my mom's house.  Since it was at my mom's I brought Cory and the kids with me.  We had a really nice time, ate some excellent food, and had some great sales! 

Every year our neighbors have a huge Octoberfest Party in their back yard.  They rent bounce houses, hire a DJ, have lots of foods and drinks, a bon fire, and hay rides.  We had a ton of fun at their party on Saturday. 




On Sunday evening we made homemade pizzas.  The kids made their own personal pizzas and Cory and I made a big deluxe pizza with lots of fresh toppings! 




 We also closed the pool this weekend with the help of my brother-in-law.  :-(  Very sad to see the pool closed and am definitely looking forward to next May already. 


I don't do well in this cold weather... and speaking of cold weather... their was frost on the ground this morning... BURRRRRRRRR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment