Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mariah is SIXTEEN

Mariah turned SIXTEEN on December 2nd, 2012!  Can you believe it?!  I can't.  My baby girl is becoming an adult! She has her temps, she doing really well with learning to drive, maybe soon we will let her get her license... just not quit ready to take that step yet... gulp! 


We had a nice birthday party for her.  She had a bunch of friends spend the night on Saturday and on Sunday our friends and family came over.  Complete weekend of celebrating. 



Do I look old enough to be her mom?!  Be nice!  ;-)
  

My mom let us borrow her chocolate fountain for the "sweet" sixteen birthday party.  It was a hit!  Kids and adults couldn't get enough of it! 


Really, I have a sixteen year old daughter?!?!

We love you Mariah!  May life bring you everything you dream of and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment