Wednesday, February 24, 2010

End of Pampered Chef

Is this the end of my days with selling Pampered Chef?  I think it may be... I have been debating this for about two months now and I really need to make a decision.  I love the extra money and the great products.  I will always be a huge fan of the products... but I don't enjoy the prep work, the evenings away from my family, the weight on my shoulders of knowing I have one more thing to balance in life... I think it's just too much for me at this point in my life.  I had a blast with it the first couple months, but I think my "honeymoon stage" is over.  I have a couple more parties to close within the next month, but after that... I think I will be saying good-bye to my second job as a PC consultant.  Thanks to all of my wonderful family and friends that had parties for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment