Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Warriors

Cory and I had fun tackling a couple projects this weekend.  We are finally putting the finishing touches on our house!  YIPPY!!  This weekend we went to Lowes and picked up a couple more cabinets for our basement bar.  The kids had fun playing and sitting in the cart together.  This is one of my FAVORITE pictures! 
When we got home we cut the middle panel out of the cabinets, installed touch sensor lights, and hung the cabinets.  Cory will stain them and we will send the doors to a glass company to have glass panels installed. 
After the cabinet project... we tackled a kitchen project.  I bought black handles months ago and tried putting them on the cabinets but they weren't fitting well.  Well I guess try and try again really is true because I gave it a try last night and we got them to work!  They look really good.  We had silver handles before, but I am loving the black so much more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment