- Sleep in on summer days
- Worry about little
- Biggest cares are about what to wear, who to invite over, what sports to get involved in, what dog to play catch with, what show to watch on TV, how to style your hair or wear your make-up...
To be an adult:
- Find a partner to share your life with
- Pick a home and neighborhood to raise a family
- Find a job that will pay the bills and allow you to have time for family
- Stay sane while balancing marriage, bills, work, kids, animals, friends, activities, laundry, cleaning, shopping, food planning, exercise
- Research everything to make sure you are feeding your family the right milk, putting the right sunscreen on them, getting them the right shots, taking them to the right dentists, sending them to the right daycare, enrolling them in the right school, allowing them to hang out with the right friends, teaching them the right life lessons
Wouldn't it be nice if just once in a while we could step back and be a kid again... maybe for even just one day?!