Tuesday, June 14, 2011

37 Weeks

We made it to 37 weeks!  Baby Carter is now considered full term and can make his appearance at any time!  Over the past two weeks I had been worried about making it to this point.  My body has never progressed ahead of time like this and I feared that Carter might come too early and not be able to go home with us right away.  However, I can let go of those fears now.  37 weeks is a huge milestone.  You can come out any time now Carter.  We are ready and waiting for you! 

Well... Okay... Now Carter has to wait a couple days. I wrote this before I got the news that my Grandpa Kolbow passed away. He was 98 years old and lived an amazing life. He was a wonderful man and will be very much missed. His funeral is on Friday. So... It would be nice if Carter would wait until this weekend to enter in to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment