Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Perfect Summer

I don't know where to start besides with saying that I finally feel 100% complete. I am a family of five. I always wanted a big family and for a long time I wanted five kids, but I'll have to say there is something magical about the three that I have. Something so incredibly fulfilling that I wish I could make this summer stand still, go on forever the way we are right now.

We are already 11 days in to our perfect summer. A summer at home spent with my family. We have done so much in these past 11 days and plan to do so much more over the next 10 weeks, before I return to work.

My perfect summer began on June 25, 2011 when Carter Oliver was born in to this world, in to our lives, and mostly in to our hearts. Cory treasures Mariah, Ethan, and Carter. Mariah adores her brothers, and Ethan can't seem to get enough of his sister and new baby brother. And as for me... I am at peace. I am complete and couldn't ask for anything more besides for life to go on as magically as it us right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are having a great summer. I wish you could freeze time for a while too.

    ReplyDelete