Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Things That Scare Me!

Crazy drivers and Woodman’s!


Last night I was driving down to Hwy 50 after picking up Ethan from daycare. I was in a 55mph zone and going the speed limit. Out of nowhere a older car appeared behind me and was literally driving on my bumper. I was terrified that he was going to hit me. He was driving so close that I couldn't see him in my side view mirrors and when looking out my rear view mirror I could see right into his front window. He was pushing me to the point that I couldn't slow down and I had to drive about 70mph for fear that he would hit me. I couldn't pull over, couldn't turn... nothing... I was stuck! Ethan was in the back seat and I was so worried that this guy was going to cause us an accident. So.... "hello 911... there is a guy driving on the bumper of my car and he is swerving back and forth over the yellow and white lines on the road..." finally we got to an area of the road where there were two lanes. The guy quickly changed lanes and I was able to get (and report) his license plate number. I continued watching him swerve all over the road... I hope the police caught up with him!

After my frightening driving situation I continued to head to Woodman's grocery store/super scary large warehouse full of giant items... I know there are people that love Woodman's, but I have to admit that I am not one of them. The place scares me! I walk in and I have no idea where I am going. It is so huge and there are way too many items to chose from. Seriously it is a scary place. I told Cory that he has to go in there with me to protect me if I ever go back. It is overwhelming! I guess I am truly a small town girl.... I think I will continue to shop at the local Piggly Wiggly... the one and only grocery store in Union Grove. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment