Thursday, September 15, 2011

FOUR

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Only four more days...

I am sitting here watching Ethan and Carter hang out in the living room.  Carter is in his bouncy chair and Ethan is playing with toys.  They are both so happy.  I love these moments. 

This morning Mariah had late start for school. Once a month they start at 9:30am instead of 7:30am.  So, I surprised her with a trip to Starbucks before school!  She got a french vanilla cappuccino and I got a pumpkin spice latte (first time trying this) and it was AWESOME! 

We are getting a new dryer today.  Five years ago we bought a front load washer because our old machine went.  Now we are finally getting the matching dryer!  It's the little things in life that excite me greatly...

Signing off for now.  Time to go spend day four with the kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment