Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SEVEN

Monday, September 12, 2011


Seven days left of maternity leave.  It has been AMAZING being home with my family this summer.  AMAZING.  It is going to be very hard to leave Carter and Ethan with the daycare and return back to work.  I know it is best for all of us, but it's still going to be hard. 

We are living up these last days as much as possible.  Today we spent lots of time outside looking at nature, playing, and just enjoying the beautiful day. 

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures.

My little rock star

 Ethan in the pool... fully clothed... dumping water on his head with his hat.

 Carter Monkey about to fall asleep outside in his stroller.

 My big guy having a blast on his swing set.

Fresh raspberries from our garden - DELICIOUS! 

 Look closely at the center of the picture.  There is a baby bird in there.

 Pretty butterfly on a plant in our landscapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment