Friday, November 4, 2011

4 Months

Happy 4 months, 1 week, and 3 days to our little Carter-Monkey! 

I would love to say that I am on top of things like some of my fabulous mom friends, but I can't.  There are no similar picture post for every month showing how my little monkey is growing (love those by the way to all my mommy-friends that are doing them).  Instead, just a couple random pics from the past month. 

Sleep: Yes, we are co-sleeping.  I know... shame on us... shouldn't be done... I know, I get it, but we love it.  Carter and I sleep so well when we are snuggled together.  Some say it's unsafe, but to me there couldn't be anything safer than mama bear protecting baby cub all night long.  We are careful.  No crazy blankets, he sleeps in a swaddle, no fluffy pillows, no sleeping by the edge.  Just tucked in gently under my arm with me facing him all night long.  Yeah, I might be getting a bit stiff, but it's worth it. 

A little morning snooze after getting unswaddled.  So content on mommy's pillow. 
 ~swoon~


So close... 


 Almost there...


I can taste it... oh wait, that's the blanket...



And one more for fun


No comments:

Post a Comment