Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some of My Favorites

Just wanted to share some of my favorite recent pictures.

My Thanksgiving tablesetting.

 

 Spending some time with my great friend Lindsay.


Yummmm Martinis!

Yeah... I was talking :-)
  
 Me and my Mariah.

Isn't my niece Charlotte adorable?!

Daddy getting some Carter snuggles.

Well hello monkey man!  Look at you sittin' up!

My boys ~ love them ~

Holy Crap!  Cory's on the roof! (he hates heights)

Big boy - play time.

Happy 15th Birthday Mariah!

Paige and Mariah

Carter all dressed up (on the changing table)

Cory and me

Silly kids

My pinterest inspiration ~ a snowman wreath

My Christmas Village is up, thanks Cory!

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Carter's first Thanksgiving (don't ya love his new high chair!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment