Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Ethan


Ethan is 4 years old today.  Funny saying that he is "finally" 4, because it feels like he's been 4 for a while.  We kind of skipped right over the 3s.  He didn't wear size 3 for very long.  He moved in to the 4's room when he started school (aka daycare).  Most of his friends are 4 or 5.  So in my mind, I guess he's been 4 for a while.  Not that I would ever try to rush past these preciously heart warming years.


Ethan is a lover.  He loves his teachers, his friends, his family, his dad, his brother, his sister, and me.  He calls me an angel, his angel.  "I love you my angel" said with a tilted head and his quirky half smile. 



Over the past year:

Ethan has become a big brother





 Learned to ride a bike

Learned to drive a John Deere Gator


Started preschool

And warmed my heart day after day

I love you Ethan James

xoxo, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment