Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Every week I take a ton of pictures with my phone.  I feel that every moment needs capturing...  Then after capturing those moments, I do nothing with the pictures.  So, I thought I'd start a Friday Phone Dump.  Enjoy! 

Last weekend we went down by Lake Michigan and met up with my mom and step-dad.  They took us out on the boat for a nice relaxing cruise along the river. 

This was Carter's first time out on a boat.  He enjoyed the boating, but really wasn't a fan of the life jacket.  He couldn't sit down on his own while wearing it. 

On Sunday night my men decided a little camping in the family room would be fun.  Some day we'll move the tent outside and go for the real experience. 

This year I decided to add a little color to my plants around my purple tree.  I had Cory work up an area and I planted some bright pink flowers and then finished it up with some mulch. It looks so much brighter and cheery now.

Look at this cute-pie!  This is his first full haircut.  I've trimmed his bangs a couple months ago, but this was the first time I gave him a full haircut.  He sat pretty well for it.  Love you little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment