Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Hope all of you dad's out there had a fabulous Father's Day! 

Our weekend was very nice.  Filled with lots of family time, strawberry picking, jam making, swimming, grilled food, and a creative gift for the main man in our house. 

The kids and I put this picture frame collage together.  We took a piece of construction paper and cut it to fit inside the 10x13 frame.  Then we glued on some pictures, some circle art with the kids names and ages, and added the all about my dad piece to the upper corner, inspired from this pin and this pin.  It turned out better than I had imagined.  Cory (daddy) loved it!  Success! 


Here are the kiddos presenting the frame to dad. 
(sorry for the blur.. moving kids can be hard to capture with my phone)


1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea. I will do this except there are four kids in my family. You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete