Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Another week, a ton more phone pictures.  Is this all I do?

Let's start with Sunday morning.  Is my head hanging off the bed?  We look pretty comfy all snuggled together.  xoxo

Little bit of grocery shopping together.  Carter is big enough to ride up front with Ethan! 


 Oh Ethan, you are my crazy man.  I love the expression in this picture.  By the way, this was an impromptu jump in the pool.  I let him strip down to his undies and hop in.  Who really wants to take the time to go in the house and put swim trunks on?


A little shopping with Mariah.  Look at these feet planters!  Seriously, would you put these on your porch and fill them with flowers?!


A little bonfire (okay BIG bonfire) fun on Saturday night.  The weather was absolutely beautiful.  We roasted marshmallows, watched the kids play, and took in the beautiful nature.


The kids played with glow sticks.  Ethan put them on his ankles and ran around the yard laughing.


And then there is my obsession with home decorating.  This is the view when I drive up the driveway every day.  Yuck.  The rest of my yard is so pretty, but we put the pool and dog cage at the end of the driveway.  Nothing blocks it.  It looks horrible.  We've tried plants, but the dogs pee on them and kill them.  We've added white lattice, but that looks horrible too.  No idea what we are going to do about this area, but we have to do something!


A lamp.  I finally bought a lamp for our bedroom.  I love it.  Seriously, who waits until they are in their 30's to buy a lamp?  Guess I did...


Paint.  Here is a start to my I need to paint something post.  See anything you like?


A little fun decor for our monkey man!  I love Pottery Barn Kids.


It only took 6 years, but I finally bought some art work for the basement family room.  Movie time!


That's all for this week.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I have been searching for some feet planters like the one in your pic above. What garden center were you at?

    ReplyDelete