Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bang Bang

I cut bangs... again... every time I cut bangs I promise myself that I will NEVER cut bangs again, but a force takes over me and I get out the scissors and snip away and end up with bangs.  I hate bangs.  They are so cute on everyone else, but I don't have the right hair for bangs.  I have two cowlicks, one on each side of my forehead, and they make wearing bangs a nightmare, but I tend to forget that often.

So, here I am with newly cut bangs.  Notice the really thin piece on my right side?  It took me a while to get my bangs to lay like that.  The thin piece bothered me though.  I just don't have hair on that side of my forehead. 

I moved the thin piece over to the other side along with the rest of my side-bangs.  They were nice for about 10 minutes.  Then they started going in my eyes.

Which quickly made me come up with my new hairstyle.  I will be sportin' these cute clips holding back my bangs for the next many months until these bad-boys grow out.  What was I thinking?  I can't even say "live and learn".  I've done this too many times.  I am really digging my new hair color though.  I did an all over color instead of hilites.  So much easier to do on my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment