Monday, March 1, 2010

A Difficult Day

Today I am having a difficult time.  This weekend we stayed in a condo with two other couples.  One couple has two kids and plans to have more soon.  The other couple has one kid and is 19 weeks pregnant and plans to have a total of 5 kids eventually.  They are both SAHM's or will be after the second couples baby number two arrives.  As I sat there and watched them this weekend and realized how different our lives are and how badly I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom and have five kids... I began to feel unsettled.  I am thankful for what I have but wish that I had the ability to have a handful of kids close in age to one another.  A large family that would grow up together, get on each other's nerves, love one another, and be there for one another in every situation that life brings to each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment