Tuesday, February 15, 2011

20 Weeks / Half Way / 140 days down / 140 days to go!

I am now 20 weeks along in this pregnancy!  We've made it to the half way point and get to count down the days until baby Carter is in our arms!  Cory set up Carter's crib in Ethan's room, I've ordered matching bedding for the boys from Restoration Hardware, we've received our first gift for Carter from Melissa and her family... we're getting ready for his arrival! 

I am still feeling pretty well.  I have been gaining more weight lately which is not exciting to me, but for some reason I have been craving cookies and cake... Hoping I get my fill and get over this obsessive craving soon!  How about fruits... maybe I could crave those?!

Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks and 1 day.   
Here is one with a little better lighting.

1 comment: