Tuesday, April 26, 2011

30 Weeks

Baby Carter and I are 30 weeks along today!  Just 70 days to go until due date time!! 

Over the past weekend I washed all of Ethan's old baby clothes along with some new items and put them away in drawers for Carter.  I think he should be pretty set on clothes!  I am so glad that we saved all of Ethan's old stuff!  I also bought a new crib sheet for Carter and new bed sheets for Ethan.  Wanted to make sure the boys had the same theme going on. 

At my last doctors appointment I was told that everything was still looking good.  Blood pressure was 120/80, weight went up just a couple pounds, and now I will be visiting the doctor every TWO weeks!  That was the point where Cory and I looked at each other and said WOW, this is going fast! 

Just 70 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment