Tuesday, May 3, 2011

31 Weeks

I feel like the count down is really in place now and it's making me think a lot... Even though I am very ready to have baby Carter join us in the world so I can hold and squeeze him and kiss and love him... there are also going to be a couple things that I will miss about being pregnant like feeling the baby move and kick about throughout the entire day - every where that I go - knowing that baby is safe with me at all times. :-)

We had our 31 week check up today.  Things are still looking pretty good, but I am starting to retain water.  I have never experienced this before and I'll have to say it is NOT comfortable.  My blood pressure is up a little bit but nothing to be concerned with at this time.  Baby is measuring right on track and his heartbeat sounds perfect. 

We'll be going back again in 2 more weeks.  Doc said to relax and take it easy as much as possible.  I promise that I will do my best, but with 2 kids and 3 dogs.... seriously... how much relaxing can a person do?!

1 comment:

  1. Well, here is where you are grateful for not living in a warm climate! (: I was pregnant in Fresno CA with my second and due in July and I ballooned up with water so badly. It was miserable. You look really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete