Tuesday, March 8, 2011

23 Weeks

I am 23 weeks pregnant today and trying my best to get over this nasty stomach bug.  The bug hit me on Sunday morning while we were getting ready for church.  All of a sudden my stomach started burning.  I managed to go to church and run some errands with the family afterwards, but by 2pm I was napping with Ethan until 4pm.  Then by 6pm I was in bed for the night.  I stayed home from work on Monday.  Started to feel a little better by Monday night.  Now it's Tuesday and I am back at work, but my tummy is still rumbling.  I am ready to have my strength back and only feel the movement from baby Carter... not the rumbling germ bug! 

Besides fighting a stomach bug, baby Carter and I are doing really well.  We had a check up last Thursday.  My blood pressure is great, my total weight gain is 13 pounds, baby Carter is looking fabulous and moving around like crazy, and I am measuring right on schedule. 

Here is a picture of baby Carter and I at 23 weeks. 
Here is a picture of baby Ethan and I at 23 weeks (for comparison). 
(yes, same room - very different wall color)

No comments:

Post a Comment