Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Preschool!

Our little Ethan started preschool this morning.  I was really excited about this last week, but this morning was an entirely different feeling.  I was heartbroken watching our little man go in to his new preschool.  He was so unsure and very sad that we were leaving him there.  I know it's the first day and it's normal for kids to be sad, but he really didn't want to be there... I am hoping that he's warmed up a bit over the past hour and a half and that he's liking it more now. 

Ethan's First Preschool Lunch

This preschool program is at our church and it's a combination of daycare from 6:30 - 9:30am, then preschool with about 15 kids ages 3, 4, and 5 from 9:30am - 11:00am, then daycare from 11:00am - 3:30pm when I pick him up.  There is another preschool program in the afternoon, but Ethan is a napper so he'll probably sleep through it.  If he chooses to stay awake during nap time then he'll join the other kids for afternoon preschool. 
A Little Unsure

We are sending him one day per week for the rest of the school year.  The other four days per week he'll continue to go to Miss Melissa's house.  Then if all goes well we will send him two days a week for the following school year and the other three days he'll go to Miss Melissa's house. 

Okay Mom and Dad... I'll Give The Day My Best


No comments:

Post a Comment