Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thanks for voting on a name for our next baby boy!

Here are the results: 

Oliver  33%

Carter  50%

Owen  16%

Carter Oliver Bartlett

We picked a name for our baby boy! Thanks for all the votes above.  It was fun to read everyone's opinions.


We decided on Carter as a first name because we love it. It goes well with Mariah and Ethan's names and just seems to fit our family. We picked Oliver for a middle name because it's a strong name and a favorite of ours. It's also my grandpa's name. We love for middle names to have meanings. Mariah's is Rayann ~ Ray is short for her grandpa's name Reynaldo and Ann is my mom's middle name. Ethan's is James which is also Cory's middle name.

1 comment:

  1. I love to pick a first name that I love and a middle name that has meaning too. I love the name you chose!

    ReplyDelete